Remember when we were younger, sun flower seeds were the bomb.com. I know I can’t be the only one, the cheesy pack was my favorite! Unlike blue magic hair grease, sunflower seeds is one of the choices that wasn’t so bad.
Sunflower seeds are great and one of the most underrated snacks. It has benefits for hair, body and health.
Six reasons sunflower seeds should be one of your go to snacks:
- It is rich in vitamin E which gives your skin a natural glow
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and boost cardiovascular health
- It contains magnesium which is great for calming nerves
- The Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fats found in sunflower seeds are excellent and critical to brain function and health
- Sunflower seeds contain copper which is excellent for hair and skin
- Who doesn’t love a tasty snack that provides you with protein?
If you’re not into eating seeds, try substituting sunflower seeds for your peanut butter! Make some sunflower seed butter. Check out a quick tutorial by fitfortwotv below:
It is easy to neglect our health and bodies when we are wrapped up in obligations and everything else that life has to offer, but remember, health comes first. Without your health, you have nothing. With such a busy life, sometimes we forget ourselves. The next time you’re heading to work, school or wherever, grab some sunflower seeds and take them with you! Not only are they cute and tasty, they are insanely beneficial to our bodies.